Tall Order 187 V3 Frame - Black
Tall Order 187 V3 Frame - Black
The 187 V3 is designed for transitions. Short and responsive back end with the lowest stand over in the range. It now features ovalized tapered chain stays to allow for 28 tooth sprockets. The frame features an IC seat clamp and seat stay bridge along with top tube and down tube gussets. This frame uses 4130 Sanko Chromoly Steel, for maximum strength and minimal weight.
• Top Tube: 19.75” / 20.4” / 20.8”
• Head Tube: 75°
• Seat Tube: 71°
• Chain Stay: 12.8” slammed
• Stand Over: 7.5”
• BB Height: 11.6”
• Weight: 5lbs 1.4oz (20.4)
• Built In Chain Tensioners
• Brake Mount Kit Included
SHIPPING COSTS & FREE GIFTS
- Order below £50 Standard Shipping 2-4 days - £3.95
- Orders over £50.00 Standard Shipping 2-4 days - FREE
- Next Working Day (Tracked Express Delivery) - £6.50
UK Next Working day is only available on orders placed before 2pm. Orders placed on a Friday will be sent out for next working day delivery (Monday).
- For shipping within the EU please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
USA, & Canada - 3-7 days
- Standard Shipping - £14.99
- Large Item Shipping (Forks, bars and tyres) - £39.99
- Bike Shipping - £99.99
Rest of World 5-12 days
- International Standard Shipping - £16.99
- International Large Items Shipping (Forks, bars and tyres) - £39.99
- International Bike Shipping - £99.99
If you require International Express shipping please contact us for a quote.
NOTE: All Orders will require a signature on delivery.
Large Items Include: Forks, Tyres & Bars
Free sticker and badge with all orders. Free socks when you spend £30+. Free T-shirt when you spend £125+. Free Hoodie when you spend £200 +
28 Days Returns Policy:
You are free to return your tall order BMX product within 28 days of purchase as long as the following applies:
- The item(s) is in an unused and new condition, and all packaging is intact and you have the original purchase receipt.
How to return your unwanted item:
Firstly you will need a returns number before sending any items back, please email email@example.com to obtain a RMA (Return Merchant Authorisation) number. No returns will be accepted without a RMA number.
Please return the item(s) to the address below with the following info:
Contact Phone Number:
Return Reason: Refund / or Exchange?
The item(s) will be inspected once we receive them back and either an exchange item sent out to you or a refund issued to your method of payment.
Please send any returned item by a service that issues a proof of postage (Royal Mail for example). The return shipping cost will not be covered by tall order BMX (unless the item is faulty) but any exchanged item will be covered by us when sent back to you.
On International exchanges (Outside of the U.K) there will be a shipping charge to pay.
Note: Refunds to credit cards can take a number of days to appear on your account/statement, this is out of our control and is down to your chosen Bank/ card issuer.
Returns Address: Seventies Ltd, 51 Woodland Vale Road, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN37 6JJ, United Kingdom
Phone: 01424 855556
Free gifts are added once you acheive the relevant shipping value as advertised. A maximum of one free gift per shipping level. Free gifts are subject to availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order. Any free gifts added where the order is not above the relevant advertised order value will be cancelled.