- Tall Order warrants all of its products to be free of defects in manufacturing and materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
- If a product is found to be defective by our own sole discretion, our only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. We will not be responsible for any costs, losses and/or damages incurred as the result of use of this product.
- This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law:
a – This warranty only applies to tall Order products purchased from an authorized dealer and is valid for the original purchaser for a period of ninety (90) days.
b – All products being returned for our inspection must receive an authorization to do so, which can be received by filling in the form below.
c – This warranty excludes the following: damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, improper adjustments, normal wear and tear or caused by anything other than defects in workmanship and material.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all claims and it must be from an authorized dealer.
- The warranty gives you specific legal rights which vary from state to state and country.
If you purchased one of our products in the UK and have a warranty issue then please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you purchased a product outside of the UK please contact the relevant distributor for the country of purchase.