- Tall Order warrants all of its products to be free of defects in manufacturing and materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
- If a product is found to be defective by our own sole discretion, our only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. We will not be responsible for any costs, losses and/or damages incurred as the result of use of this product.
- This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law:
- Accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or theft.
- Materials fatigue, normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly, lack of maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended to be compatible with the bicycle as sold, including but not limited to power assist accessories, forks, brakes, or tyres different from original specification.
- Commercial use, racing or competition, stunting, jumping, trick riding, aggressive riding, riding with excessive loads, lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Bicycle frames which have been repaired (eg. welded or bonded), repainted, or had the original decals removed.
- Frames, forks, wheels, axles, handlebars and stems, which are bent from just riding along, can be a sign of misuse or abuse and are not covered under this warranty.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all claims and it must be from an authorized dealer.
- The warranty gives you specific legal rights which vary from state to state and country.
If you have a warranty issue with one of our products please fill in the form below.