TLC Titanium 14mm Female Axle Bolt (Each) - Rainbow
£11.99 GBP £15.99 GBPAXTL001-OI1-000
TLC Titanium 14mm female axle bolt (each) Rainbow
These bolts allow you to remove unnecessary weight from your hubs. These will fit your Tall Order Drone cassette and weigh 33g each.
- Weight: 33g (each)
- Thread: M4 x 1mm
- Sold individually
- Bolt is supplied with spacer
Please remember that it is essential that you apply anti-seize when installing any titanium BMX parts to prevent seizing.
SHIPPING COSTSUnited Kingdom
- Order below £50 Standard Shipping 2-4 days - £3.95
- Orders over £50.00 Standard Shipping 2-4 days - FREE
- Next Working Day (Tracked Express Delivery) - £6.50
- Standard Shipping - £9.95
- Large Items Shipping (Forks, bars and tyres) - £24.95
- Bike Shipping - £29.99
USA, Canada and Russia - 3-7 days
- Standard Shipping - £9.95
- Large Item Shipping (Forks, bars and tyres) - £24.95
- Bike Shipping - £49.95
- International Standard Shipping - £9.95
- International Large Items Shipping (Forks, bars and tyres) - £24.95
- International Bike Shipping - £74.99
UK Next Working day is only available on orders placed before 3.30pm. Orders placed on a Friday will be sent out for next working day delivery (Monday).
If you require International Express shipping please contact us for a quote.
NOTE: All Order will require a signature on delivery.
Large Items Include: Forks, Tyres & Bars
28 Days Returns Policy:
You are free to return your tall order BMX product within 28 days of purchase as long as the following applies:
- The item(s) is in an unused and new condition, and all packaging is intact and you have the original purchase receipt.
How to return your unwanted item:
Firstly you will need a returns number before sending any items back, please email email@example.com to obtain a RMA (Return Merchant Authorisation) number. No returns will be accepted without a RMA number.
Please return the item(s) to the address below with the following info:
Contact Phone Number:
Return Reason: Refund / or Exchange?
The item(s) will be inspected once we receive them back and either an exchange item sent out to you or a refund issued to your method of payment.
Please send any returned item by a service that issues a proof of postage (Royal Mail for example). The return shipping cost will not be covered by tall order BMX (unless the item is faulty) but any exchanged item will be covered by us when sent back to you.
On International exchanges (Outside of the U.K) there will be a shipping charge to pay.
Note: Refunds to credit cards can take a number of days to appear on your account/statement, this is out of our control and is down to your chosen Bank/ card issuer.
Returns Address: Seventies Ltd, 51 Woodland Vale Road, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN37 6JJ, United Kingdom
Phone: 01424 855556