If you purchased one of our products in the UK and have a warranty issue then please email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you purchased a product outside of the UK please contact the relevant distributor for the country of purchase.
Warranty is only applicable if:
• You are the original owner.
• You have proof of purchase in the form of a receipt/invoice from the dealer it was purchased from.
• The product has not been structurally altered after purchase.
• Fill in the form on our website to register any warranty issue: www.tallorderbmx.com/warranty
DETAILED WARRANTY INFORMATION
Failure to comply may result in injury or death.
1. This product is sold individually, and must be assembled by an authorised Tall Order dealer or qualified bicycle mechanic.
2. Frames are designed for daylight use only.
3. Tall Order assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage which may be caused by using this product.
4. Tall Order does not make any claim that the use of this product will reduce the risk of injury to the user.
5. Before riding check your equipment carefully and have it checked by a professional at regular intervals.
6. Cycling is an outdoor sport with significant risk to personal injury and/or property damages. However when done properly and under control, such risks can be greatly reduced. Minors using this product should do so under complete adult supervision. Always wear a helmet and proper safety equipment whilst cycling.
Tall Order warrants all of its products to be free of defects in manufacturing and materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
1. If a product is found to be defective by our own sole discretion, our responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. We will not be responsible for any costs, losses and/or damages incurred as the result of use of this product.
2. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of law:
a. This warranty only applies to Tall Order products purchased from an authorised dealer and is valid for the original purchaser for a period of ninety (90) days.
b. All products being returned for our inspection must receive an authorisation to do so, this can be received by filling in the form on our website: www.tallorderbmx.com/warranty
c. This warranty excludes the following: damage caused my misuse, abuse, neglect, improper adjustments, normal wear and tear or caused by anything other than defects in workmanship and materials.
3. The original purchase receipt must accompany all claims and it must be from an authorised dealer.
4. The warranty gives you specific legal rights which vary from state to state and country.
5. Tall order reserves the right to refuse replacement for any damages believed to be have been caused by riding in an uncontrolled manner or outside the riders personal riding capabilities.
6. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.